Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Five

It’s official. If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, you are experiencing winter. SO… tell us:

1. Winter: What do you think about it in general? Do you love it? Hate it? Or say, “meh – it’s just another season!”

I love it. I really do. I don't even mind the driving all that much, as long as I can avoid rush hour. People are so stressed out between 7 and 9 am and between 3 and 6 pm! I've adjusted my commute hours and so it's no big deal, I can take my time.

2. Footwear: Show us or tell us about your favorite winter shoes/boots.

Bogs Mattie - I love them!



3. Discuss: Pedicures in winter – necessity or silly?

Pretty much necessary. Helps me remember sandal weather will come again!

4. Toasty toes: Whether you knit your own or buy them, tell us what socks keep your feet toasty warm!

Anything with a cool or silly pattern..... if I have to wear socks, they have to make me feel happy when I see them.

5. Driving me crazy: What do you wish the drivers around you would do to make travel during the winter months a little less nutty?

Just please leave some space between me and you!

BONUS: What’s the weather like out there? Share a picture so we can shiver or be jealous!


No comments:

Post a Comment