Friday, October 10, 2014

The Friday Five - for RevGalBlogPals


1. How do you sign off in your emails, professional and personally? For example, you say “Blessings”, “Take Care”, “Remember, the Devil is watching you” (o.k. just kidding on that one.) Let us know and why…

Blessings or Grace and Peace, usually....

2. If you were an animal TODAY, what is it and why?

Cat. Lying in the sunshine....

3. If you get snarky, what triggers it? If you don’t get snarky, please, what is the secret?

Excessive whining or gossiping. Blah Blah Blah.....

4. Look up from your computer/tablet/phone screen. What is the first favorite thing your eyes land on. Describe it. (For example, I just did this, and my eyes landed on a little angel made out of multicolored wires whose head and wings are quite askew because of being chewed upon by my puppy. That aside, I love it because it was a gift from two little girls who came often to my office in my last call to play with all the tshotke on my table. They wanted to add to it.)

A painting hung on my wall, purchased while on a cruise long ago... A Peter Max of bright, bold flowers in a vase.

5. Do you have a favorite pair of socks? Tell us about them!

Black socks, blue toes and heels, and graphics of bicycles all over them. Wearing them today, in fact!

1 comment:

  1. Sound like very cool socks. Cats are winning in the animal of TODAY. You are in great company!

    ReplyDelete